At Evergreen Apartment Group, Inc., we value our current residents, prospective residents and previous residents and we respect your privacy. We collect, use and disclose your personal information only as outlined below.
1. To make you aware of our services. We may contact you to make you aware of certain opportunities that we think may be of interest to you.
2. To make you aware of community information. This information could include things such as community events, seasonal notices, announcements regarding work to be done in your home or in common areas of the property, updates to the website, changes to our policies and similar sorts of information.
3. To provide you with support and obtain your feedback. We may contact you in an effort to assist you and help facilitate making your experience as satisfactory as possible.
4. To help you manage your rental payments. Uses for this purpose include sending you e-mails, invoices, receipts and notices regarding your account.
5. Third parties. We do not release or disclose your personal information to third parties without your express written consent except in the following circumstances: a) to suppliers of goods and services for your benefit or assistance or to facilitate the operational responsibilities of the apartment complex; b) to meet our legal obligations; and, c) to protect and pursue the rights and safety of our residents, their guests, our employees, others and ourselves.